Monday, May 30, 2011

Personal Care Assistant Oxford London Jobs 2011

Hi!
I am a busy disabled woman looking for a live-in personal (care) assistant.
Personal Care Assistant London Jobs 2011
The position is live-in for six days whilst work and live-out for the eight days off. No experience needed as full training will be given. But a good attitude and ability to have a laugh when things go a bit pear-shaped sure does help.

I need assistance with all my daily living type activities such as dressing/undressing; hoisting from wheelchair to bed etc and toileting throughout the day. Other duties would include household chores; cooking of meals; driving to various places (Manual Car)and assisting me with my beloved dog. A willingness to have a go at most things sure does help.

I am an easy going person and have a wicked sense of humour. I am also very sociable. Enjoy going to the pub, cinema and shopping.

I understand being a personal (care) assistant is not one of the world's easiest jobs but good communication, patience, a little understanding and empathy from both parties goes along way to a good working relationship. I am looking for someone who is: an experienced driver; can speak and understand English fluently.

So if you are amazing, fun, inspirational and easy to live with, send me an email with something about yourself and a contact number. Then we will sort out some sort of interview thingy. Or telephone me after 7.30pm as I work during the day.

Personal Care Assistant London Jobs 2011
My telephone number: 01865775465. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Laura

Related Jobs: