Monday, June 13, 2011

London Jobs Experienced SEO 2011

London Jobs Experienced SEO
I am looking for candidates professinal Experienced SEO to join my team in london jobs
  • Location: London
  • Compensation: Exchange skills for referals
  • This is a contract job.
IT web developer skills needed, in exchange for clients experienced

I am a Management Consultant about to take my business to the next level. I have traditional marketing in play, including a comprehensive website that acts as a brochure for my business.

I am looking for an experience IT person, perhaps just starting out, or still employed and in need of more clients, before moving to full time self employed.

In simple terms: I need you to build a simple website, upload utube, add a shopping cart, and do some SEO.
The next campaign I do will bring in more new clients for me, but many will also require your skills for their business too.

The campaign will be ongoing after the initial trail, so ongoing referrals too.
There are 2 ways options:
  • I pay for your service, and then charge you a fee for client's referrals.
  • You do the set up I require free, in exchange for free referrals from me.
Please send a covering email with your experience, skills and contact details so that we can discuss the opportunity further.


Many thanks
Jane Sherrington

janesherrington@effective-consultancy.co.uk

Related Jobs: