Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Personal Assistant To Busy Traveler Jobs in London 2011

Jobs in London 2011
I am looking for Personal Assistant in for Jobs in London 2011
  • Location: London
  • Compensation: I was earning $ 80,000 a year, Will barter
  • This is a contract job.
  • This is at a non-profit organization.
I was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. I am looking for a permanent change in my life. I would like to live in England, I visited when I was young and enjoyed the people very much. I was a Store Director working at PetSmart for the past 10 years. I am burnt out on retail but I did love the intense responsibility of over fifty employees. I have just started this search today and thought that this may be a good venue to post on. I would preferably like to live where I work, trading the employment for a room, small studio or in-law.
  • Very flexible.
  • Want to make a life change.
  • I am excellent at running a household.
  • I am a good companion.
  • Fantastic organizational skills.
  • I horse back ride.
  • I have worked for Non-Profit, Polo in the Park
  • I have been a Buyer for a small pet retailer
  • I owned my own Pub
  • I have bred Jack Russell Terriers
  • I encourage anyone with any advice to email me in this matter.
  • I am a good cook.
  • Love the outdoors.
  • Love animals (very animal friendly)

Thank you for your consideration, first steps are always nerve racking to make.

Related Jobs: