Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maternity Nurse Jobs in London UK 2011

Experienced nanny and newly qualified Maternity Nurse looking for first full time Maternity role in September 2011 and other Maternity roles to follow on.
Maternity Nurse Jobs in London UK 2011

If you are looking for an extra pair of hands for the arrival of your newborn/s from September onwards then I would be delighted to help you.

Having been a nanny for the past 7 years, and a qualified primary school teacher, I have recently gained a pass mark of 97% from the MNT Maternity Nurse Practitioner course which is OCN accredited. I also undertook the MNT Sleep Training course in March and gained a pass mark of 99%.

At the moment I work part time as a nanny and am currently using my spare time to work with newborns in my area. I am working alongside 3 local mothers, one of whom has twins and I am gaining a lot of experience and falling in love with working with babies! In addition to this daytime experience, I have also recently worked sole charge overnight for a family with newborn triplets on five occasions. I was so lucky to get such an opportunity so early on in my career as a Maternity Nurse and subsequently do not feel at all fazed by multiples.

In the coming weeks, I will be doing a baby massage course with the twins as this is an area which really interests me having seen some astounding results.

I do have a website if you would like to take a further look at who I am. Please bear in mind that the rates I have stated are negotiable for my first few posts as I cannot claim to be as experienced as other Maternity Nurses out there at the present time. With that said, I am every bit as professional and supportive as any other person in my field.

Please visit: www.maternitynursemichelle.com

Breastfeeding is something I am very supportive of and I can help mother and baby to learn how to do so successfully. I will help you to implement a routine that suits your family and your baby's needs. I can help you to create a peaceful environment for your baby to sleep well and grow, and encourage stimulating interaction and play times for your baby to learn more about their world.

I am based very centrally in Gloucestershire and am happy to work anywhere in the UK. I know West and Central London quite well having nannied there for a lot of years. I have my own car, a current CRB certificate, current First Aid certificates and excellent references - moreover, I am a calm, warm and friendly person, and have worked in many different households over the years - formal and less so! I always manage to blend in well with family life and get on easily with everyone.

Please get in touch either by responding to this advert or via my website.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

www.maternitynursemichelle.com

Apply London Jobs 2011 if you are interested in this Maternity Nurse Vacancy and your ability according to Michelle's request.

Related Jobs: